As you can see I have gotten very lazy, partly because I have been sick and partly because I have been busy having sex. I will touch on that a little later first I want to give a shout out to one of my “readers,” Mr. Derek Castenada. Derek, thinks that I have a very boring life. Well Derek if you think having sex with three different chicks in the span of a week and a half is boring then yes I am boring. Sorry that I am not beating a chick that is 20 years older then me and a former crack runner at the docks. I have no fresh ink done on my forearm. And finally I do not have “more money then you’ll ever make.” Possibly the greatest line in the history of the world. You know come to think of it, Derek is 100% right I have a boring life. Derek, always gets into some shit, weather it’s knocking out a gangster at Mule’s, using his car to improve parked cars, giving himself diabetes and getting really drunk in general. Maybe Derek should have a blog not me.
Anyways, back to me. Nothing has been going on at all whatsoever. About the only think I can say is I have been going out with a chick for a couple weeks now. Basically since the last blog that I wrote. She is pretty cool, met her though match, which before I went out with her I decided she would be the last person that I meet from that. Turns out that she is pretty cool. But all that goes up must come down.
The down is this, my brother and friend Josh were talking about this whole thing. It appears that I might have gone above what I can realistically get. So naturally they had a conversation entitled ‘How will Rob fuck it up?’ Why is she out of my reach? I don’t know possibly because she is stable, is a lawyer and for some reason she likes me. So yeah looking at those things I can’t believe it either. Is what I want is the list that they came up with, as soon as I have that it will be posted.
Currently I am watching the Republican National Convention. Awesome stuff. I love how we have come to a point of slinging mud and making fun of the other person. Now it’s partyism, a word I just made up but i think describes what I see happening. Our Country is splitting in two. It has been doing this for a few years now in my opinion. We have a very polarizing figure that heads our Country and either you are happy to have or embarrassed by his sight. Now that he will be gone the gloves are off and each side is boasting how they know what we want. Do you? Do you know what I want? Further more all I end up hearing for either side is what I feel is a lot of hot air. Just tonight I have been hearing about what life will be like under McCain in 2013. Well I am currently living in 2008 and I want to know what you will do for right now. Who is to say that his old ass even lives to 2013? An argument that can be made for any candidate.
Here is my problem, in general terms. Our two party system really limits our choices. I have had debates with people that will not vote for either big party, usually is what that does is it takes the votes away from the Democrat side. Usually that is the side that people who vote for the green party or any of those other off parties will accept as opposed to a Republican. So we weaken ourselves and wonder why shit gets bad. Then you have the two big parties fighting in a sandbox trying to take over the school yard. They never seem to have something of substance to say either. They always use vague as fuck terms to describe what they will do. “I have a plan to rebuild our economy” well dick head feel free to clue me in on what your plan is. I am sorry if I am asking for more then you just telling me you have a plan, I need some substance I am not going to vote just to vote. If I don’t hear anything that I like I will keep my vote to myself and protest our system in that way.
i would have much rather heard more details of this supposed chick youre banging, than listening to you rant about politics, because a) i really don't give a shit about politics and b) i've never voted a day in my life. that being said, please think of me during the composing of your next blog, and give me some more juicy details about your dating life, which, if i may remind you, is the reason you started blogging in the first place. tally ho.
ReplyDelete