I have been a little out of the loop the past three weeks so I apologize again for missing a week and having a very poor entry last week. I will have a much stronger showing this week, mostly because I actually went back out.
So a funny thing happened on the way to having a girlfriend. I have all but decided that I just can’t have one. I do no have the ability to put another person before myself on a continual basis. Of course for the first time in my life I am basically able to have sex with any chick I want, so why would I want to be tied to one girl? Exactly it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense for me right now. Also, I am just plain no used to it. I am not used to either being able to put it in when I want or having a girlfriend. But as I eluded to last week there is a girl that I am going out with. It is going ok right now, I debated weather or not to include this story last week and I did not. But fuck it, who cares.
So almost two weeks ago I am hanging out with her before labor day weekend, she had plans to go back home for the weekend. And we had been hanging out messing around a few times a week for about two weeks, since we met. But this particular night I was finally able to inject her with my meat which was cool. More on that later. So in the build up to that point we were walking around getting some food and she starts to talk to me about my need for solitary vacations a few times a year. I basically have the need for about two to three weeks every year that I set aside for myself. During those weeks which could be just a long weekend, I do not want to talk to anybody or do anything. Sometimes I will be at home during that time, sometimes I will rent a hotel and just chill out with nothing. This is time I need for myself and I do take times like this every year. So she asks me about this and questions how often I need to do this for myself. So I explain it to her and tell her usually two weeks out of the year. She starts in telling me that she will not allow me to do that because she would not allow me to be in a situation that I am not able or willing to talk to her at least once a day. Exactly what I was thinking, we have only been hanging out for two weeks where is this coming from. Not to mention she got pissed when I told her that Com Con , I am so wrapped up in it that I end up not talking to anyone and I have a trip planned to go to
The story fast forwards back to her place. I had pretty much forgotten what she had said and played it off in my mind that it was just a joke gone wrong on her part. We start watching a movie and one thing leads to another and we end up on the bed, eventually without clothes. She scrambles around looking for condoms that she keeps under her bed accidentally activating her vibrator. She was very embarrassed and I was laughing at her. The big thing was after we were done, I really had to take a piss. I mean really bad. So I get up, mind you to get to her bathroom I put on only my boxers, and yes ladies who read this I do look like Brad Pitt in fight club. I get back and I find he standing almost in front of the bathroom and she had a look in her face. Well she starts to read me the riot act. I guess I am not supposed to leave her bed without telling her first, even if it’s to go take a fucking piss. I mean really what the fuck? she starts to tell me that I made her feel awkward for getting up like I had left. Listen up smarty pants, I am going to ditch you and not take my house keys, wallet, phone or clothes. I am going to walk home in just my boxers. So all I can remember is just looking at her just nodding my head saying either “I’m sorry” or Yes.”
So yes I was very happy that least weekend I was left alone and she was gone. That exchange got me to think a little bit more about me and relationships, also I basically slept all of last weekend which was nice. In the process I decided ok, I do get along with this girl, but maybe I have been wrong. Maybe because of how I am I needed to be a little bit smarter and really limit the number of times we hang out at first. Get myself used to spending time with just one person on a consistent basis. Then I got really sick and I have been basically down for a week.
Friday I start to get energized again, getting over being sick, wanting to go out again and wanting to hang out with the girl because it had been over a week. Hanging out with the girl did not happen, she had a friend come into town. No big deal to me. Saturday, I am out with my room mate and two of her friends that I know as well. There was a big Reggae festival in the park so we all go. Now first thing I don’t like Reggae, but I went just to do something different and check it out. So we are there hanging out drinking, it was a rare hot day in
We are at my place watching the games in one of my rooms, the one without a bed and we are expecting my room mate and our friend John to be back. I order some pizza for everyone to eat and I hear some noise in my kitchen so I figure that they must be back. Well it turns out that it was just my room mate but she was really pissed and was slamming shit all over the place making all kinds of noise. So I go in there and notice that she was getting ready to make something to eat and I tell her that I have a pizza coming. She gets all fucking bitchy with me and walks into her room. It dawns on me why she is pissed off but I don’t want to say anything.
So I go back into the room and tell
Once John confirms this story
So after the baseball games are over John and I decide to bar hop. Now John is a good guy, but he doesn’t get it. His brother is the guitar player and founding member of No Doubt, yes the band that has a very hot female singer. To his credit he does not like to use that to pull chicks. But at the same time he has a hard time meeting girls that he doesn’t already know. I may be wrong but I would be all over telling girls who my brother is if he wasn’t a married mail delivering pot head. John, is not the best when it comes to things like that. I am now the extreme master of meeting random girls when out. It’s so easy I had no idea how simple it really is, you just say hello and ask how they are doing and go from there. To add to that I have found you really have to know yourself and put yourself in an situation or environment that you feel comfortable and confident in. for me that is just a few places. John, doesn’t get that and he wants to go to all of these places that I know right away we will not succeed at. But I want him to fail with me, so I let him pick. He wants to go into places that flat out do not fit in, girls in high heals dancing with guys wearing Rolex watches. We show up looking like hell and place after place he wants to go into is like this. We settle on a place called Noc Noc, when you go inside it reminds me of Tim Burton movies, so you know that I like it and they basically play 80’s goth music so again I did not want to leave. Problem was there were not a lot of people there, but it is a place that I would like to go to a lot more.
After Noc Noc, we go back up the street and hit up some more places, each one worse then the next. And I had to finally break it down for John so that he would understand. We end up at my place, Murio’s which is my Cheer’s. John goes there a lot as well. So we look around get some seats and I start to sit back and relax. John however has the ultimate look of desperation. He is leaning forward sitting at and awkward angle fawning over every girl that walks in. He asks me a question while he is doing that “Rob, you seem disinterested.” Soon after he says that girls start talking to me and you should have seen the look on his face, like when you first realized the your penis was not just for pissing but had a higher purpose. It’s funny because I am this guys hero, he is ten years older then I am but still I am his hero. All I do it just be myself but I am confident.
Well that’s all I have currently. Next weekend should be pretty big. In fact this week will be big. Happy birthday to my baby bro who had a bday September 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment