Well I am late in writing this. Things have gone on over the past week. I would like to say that these things have been a downer but in reality I could give a shit. Last blog I touched on the chick I have been dating in which I referred to her as a ball buster. Well after I wrote that blog I did some thinking and the most prevalent thought in my head was why? Well the reason always comes down to sex and this chick afforded me an opportunity to have regular sex while not really giving a shit.
I go out and I find that chicks are for some reason liking me all of the sudden. I don’t know if it’s because I lie about my age or tell them that I am in the CIA. Whatever I am doing it is working. So when I go out to a bar with a friend and not even mean to meet a girl but I end up talking to one. One was even nice enough to take her top off and show the rest of the patrons. I had a lot of thinking to do after that point. Really what I am in this for?
So I took a little time off, a day or two and I had a date planned with the BB. We talked and I was asked if I was ready for the next day. I simply said this to her “eh.” She was concerned after my response. So I had to break it down for her. Why would I stay with a chick that after only a few weeks starts to get pissed at me for taking a piss after sex or one that wants me to talk to her every day. So I ended it with that, she was a little bit surprised that I was so calloused. Well I am like that I only truly care about myself, which brings me to a different question.
Why do I even want any type of girlfriend? I don’t think I am that type of person, I am way to selfish to give the constant care to another person. I mean the people that I really care about I talk to maybe twice a week and usually only once. Fuck the whole thing. If I am out there and I can get my dick wet, then fine I am good with that for a while.
Also, another problem that I have is I go from not hanging out with anyone and doing my thing and jump right into a chick that wants to occupy 90% of my free time. I do that shit all of the time and for years I always thought something was wrong with me when in truth I am just not that type pf person period. So while I thought that I could never have casual sex and I have been misguided up until this point. Casual sex is all I should be having, and really who gives a shit.
In other news I have been off for the past few weeks. I had lost a little fire and passion. My discipline has gone to shit. No more I am back, you will read many more stories of me fucking people over constantly. Perhaps a few of my random thoughts like this…
Bums, you fucking suck. When I go outside to smoke a cigarette please do not ask me for one, I don’t have one for you. When I am standing outside of work in the morning listening to music on head phones, I can’t hear you. All these fucks do is stand to my side obsessively staring at me like a puppy dog waiting for food. I don’t have any change, cigs, bananas or windows for you to wash so please keep walking. Even better when I tell someone, scratch that a bum that I do not have anything for them but they keep asking me as if annoying me further will change my mind. No it won’t. I had one ass face actually get pissed at me all I could do is look at him and tell him to go fuck himself. Public transportation should also be off limits to you as well. People like me have a job and use it to get to and from work. You beg all fucking day waiting to accumulate enough wealth to buy a buss pass that will last three hours and a coffee. Why do they need to get anywhere you ask? I am not sure but I am not going top rule out meth buys. But here is the real reason you scum ride the bus, to piss everyone else off.
Urine and diarrhea are not colognes, at least not in my part of the world. The world with a roof over my head that does not disintegrate when rain hits it. You breath smells and I do hate when you sit within five feet from me. Is there not some sort of health code that states to keep the rest of the passengers free of pink eye and homicidal tendencies bums should not ride the bus? Please can we get something on a ballot that takes that freedom away. I mean really where do they need to go and if they need to go somewhere do they need to get there at a certain time?
SF bums are the worst. I was on the train with one a few years ago and wanted to fucking chop him in the throat. Last year I saw one idiot sitting on the ground at Fishermans warf with a full box of pizza. Instead of eating it, this guy was flinging it at the tourists. The best part was that even doing that people pretended that he didnt exist. I'll call you this weekend. I want to hear more about this douche bag Derek Castaneda. Do I know him?
ReplyDeleteNick