July 13, 2008

Week Two

Before I begin I have to say I am loving that tights are coming back. something about being able to see the outline of the vagine. It is driving me crazy getting caught looking right at the sweet spot, but who cares when I am busting four nuts as I am walking down the street.

Ok, armed with the ‘Golden Lasso’ (my mustache), I take the field on Wednesday night. From my scouting report I go to Club Deluxe, a minimalist Jazz club a few blocks down the road from me. so I am pumped up, I can’t wait to see what I am made of. I get to the bar around 6:30, and not to my surprise, it wasn’t very full. I figure that I can get there sip my drink and wait as the ladies filter in. Well the problem with that is they didn’t filter in. In fact I was left talking to two dudes most of the night, which wasn’t all bad since they were regulars and helped me make acquaintance with the female bar tender. Come to find out as the night progressed she has a French boyfriend named ‘Justice.’ I mean really, that’s just as bad as my neighbor requiring people to call him ‘Holla,’ what a stupid fucking joke. But hey it works, the questions becomes am I willing to sell my soul like that? Not yet.

So night number one did not go all that well. I spent a little bit too much money without any results. Is what I should have done is left that bar and gone to another. Problem is when I was looking at bars that had a lot of action they were more the type of place you go there with another person. A wing man is needed.

So along comes Thursday, this is the night I go to the dive bar Murio’s a block away from my house. I was really looking forward to hitting up their happy hour and a lot of people that play soccer go there after they are done. This time I am a little bit smarter, I don’t buy expensive drinks, instead get there a little bit earlier and take advantage of happy hour. I have discovered that sitting at the point of the bar is the best place because you can see most everything that is happening as well as who comes in. So naturally I claim that spot as my own. I want to be able to jump on any opportunity that walks through the door, and I got what I wanted.

About 30 minutes or so of sitting at the bar, three girls walk in. One was over weight and I was not going to bother, the other two were pretty good looking. Even better when one of females was having her 30th birthday that night. Oh happy day I thought to myself. I let them settle in a little bit, I didn’t want to get up the second I saw them walk in, I wanted to let them sit down and get their first round first. Looking around and for the second night in a row seeing that there were not a lot of people out made me relax. I felt more confident like if they were going to go home with a guy that night it was going to be me. It also made me press a little bit because I might have very limited opportunities.

My plan solid, I was going to offer to buy the second round and I knew that it would have to be them since no soccer chicks walked in. Well that would have all been fine if these two bike riding assholes didn’t steal my thunder. About 30 seconds after they ordered their beers the bike riders pull off the all so slick move I like to call the ‘sandwich.’ They walk right in from the street as if they spotted them walking in, put chains around their bikes and sit on each side of the girls. They didn’t know what hit them, the fat one was left as a large moon orbiting the surrounding sexual energy that was taking place in front of her. I did not feel desperate enough to lower myself to that level. As I sit there getting pissed at myself, seeing that this is truly a first come first serve industry. Seeing that the bar tender while fat and cheesy can truly pull any broad that walks into the place didn’t upset me too much. I decided to turn that into a positive.

So yes there was not a lot of selection, in fact it was just the three girls that I have already talked about and I was there for over two hours. No I saw what the bike riders did, they jumped on it. The bar tender, all he did was throw out some one liners making fun of a person or situation and that led to more conversation. I am now going to use that and develop a style that suits me. It can’t be that hard can it?

After I came home my friend told me about a site okcupid.com, it’s basically a free version of match.com, except the ladies that are on there seem to be more my speed. So I started to develop a profile a saga that I am still working through. And again the site will not be my main funnel for dating opportunities, I will have them to have them not expecting anything to come from them.

Friday night was kind of waste. My Grandpa came into tow so I hung out at the Hilton with him having a few drinks. So I didn’t really get a lot of opportunity to meet girls while with him. I did notice however, that the place is loaded with trim. It will be a place that I go to frequently, perhaps on Friday nights to set some stuff up for the weekend. Also, I saw my Grandpa in action he is truly magic staring at tits the whole night.

Saturday, I found a wing man. Or in this case woman, my room mate will go with me once a week and she is really good about opening doors for me. We end up going out for a beer and food in the afternoon. We get a lot more looks when we are together which is always good, the illusion of possibly not being single appears to be very powerful weapon I plan on using. My mindset slowly changed as the sun set.

I decided, that I really live a block away from bars, why not go late around 12:30 and see what’s there for me to take. So, on a whim I decide to get out and try it. At this point I am really 0 for San Francisco, not being able to pull anything except three dates that decreased my net wealth by $150. So why not pick up some scraps? Bar after bar, I find nothing which has turned out to be the theme of the week. Nothing.

There were just not a lot of people like there usually is, so my opportunities were extremely limited, in fact I really did not have any. I will conclude with I am still remaining positive, I did learn a few smalls things that I can think about, I will be more aggressive even if that means just saying ‘hello.’ I am finally realizing that it will not hurt and maybe it is best to do a mass mailing of the sorts. Play the odds, even if the odds are as low as 1% positive reaction hit the numbers to get to that 1%. And why limit that to bars at night? I go out to eat, walk around, go to the record store etc. I should be using this plan all of the time and most of you know I am cheap, and this could limit costs. My true motivator, saving money.


No comments:

Post a Comment