July 6, 2008

The Back Story

This whole idea started last weekend (06/29/08) while visiting home for the weekend. The reason I was there was to celebrate my Nani's bday. While at my aunt's house my two uncles who claim they have my best interests in mind had to sit me down and talk to me. I cannot meet girls, I don't know what it is but I can't. I do have a shy nature about me and that can be part of it. That being said my Uncles had to lay it out for me. July was going to be the month I start doing something about it. July would be the month I no longer wait for something to happen, instead I am going to make it happen for me.

So with their help we put together a plan. First, I am going to change my match.com profile and use it as a just in case. The old one, while I feel was an extreme masterpiece was a little bit on the negative side. So that has been changed accenting my better qualities. Number two, I was instructed to not talk about Battlestar Galactica or ask too many questions when talking to girls. Third, we developed a plan of attack. Being that I have no 'wingman' I will have to go at this venture alone. So out of a seven day week, I will have to be at a social place (bar/club)at least four of those nights and I would have to initiate all conversations. Other rules include not being picky, if I only go for 9s and 10s start aiming lower to build up the confidence, a drunk chick should trigger the blood in the water instinct in me and I should attack at all costs. Basically I am going to put myself out there like I never have before.

I ran this by a few of my friends and they seem to think it was a good idea. Mike B, has been the master pump me up


No comments:

Post a Comment