I have no idea how to start this one off. I feel like I am asleep and that I have been asleep for three days straight. The sad thing is I think I did stuff or at the very least had some thoughts that I felt were worth sharing. Hummmm, I guess I can just ramble about nothing and you will like it.
One thing that I have noticed over the past few weeks is Facebook. Yes I do have a Facebook account, I don’t use it all that much, maybe put a picture up or sometimes comment on something but I really don’t check it out all that much. I am noticing something really funny though, some of my ex girls friends apparently have been having a rash of break ups and they are really depressed. You know what, fuck you, grab a fucking razor blade and end it you bitch. That’s what you fucking get you ho. Really I must be very morbid but every time I see her post it is all about how sad she is and I can’t help but to laugh. This was the same girl that broke up with me via a myspace email so I have no love loss for her. In fact I want her to fail every day of her life and I want her to realize that she is a dumb stupid ho that has a life time of failures ahead of her. Good work you dumb bitch, I bet you regret it now?
Also, I have made my selection of who will be going to the Bahamas with me. Her name will be kept secret for now. I am all set, I just got my passport in the mail yesterday, going to buy some new stuff for the trip and hit the gym, which has its own set of problems. So I try to go to the gym four days a week and during my trips I lift weights, I am trying to finally get some muscles and loose my baby fat. So I work and I work and nothing. Then I just see dudes all around me that lift less than me and they are all ripped up, it fucking sucks.
Damn it I am just looking at my wall right now. This sucks.
Alright I just slapped the shit out of myself and told myself not to be a big pussy and write this like I mean it. This was a very big week for me. Like I said before I did make my choice for the Bahamas, I feel that I made the right choice but then I started thinking about it. Not about her not being a good choice to go more about me and why in the fuck I had to put an ad up on craigslist? I mean think about it, I know I am sexy, smart, I am alright in the sac…I basically think of myself as a pretty good guy to be with. So really why do I have to resort to putting an ad up to get a girl to go with me the Bahamas? I just don’t get it.
This has dominated my thoughts for a few weeks now. I am by no means freaked out or depressed by it, I just find it kind of odd. Oh well, nothing for me to cry about.