January 11, 2009

To the Beach and Back

A little more then a week into 2009 and I have nothing going on sexually. I have not had any luck the past few months. Oh well life goes on and I still look at almost everything that passes by me. it is so bad right now that my usual hang out spot has been dead too. This really sucks, these guys totally have my back but there is nothing going on. I am back on those stupid dating sites and still nothing. On that note I have to mention something that is bothering me about them. I am going to break it down for all you people out there right now. When you are on a dating site, first prepare to lie because nobody out there really likes who you really are. In fact here was my old profile…


“I feel like this whole thing is a bad advertisement and I am not going to sit here and try to make myself to appear to be any better or worse than what I might be. I feel that it is really up to the person reading this to decide what to think of me.

Having said that I prefer to stay at home and do activities that keep me here. I am not opposed to going out and jogging or playing soccer, usually when I do go out I go out by myself and I keep to myself. I probably suffer from extreme shyness or some sort of social disorder. I have a hard time opening up to people and my sense of humor is hard to understand.

I am looking for a person that can tolerate me and take interest in me. I do like to talk and have a good time but I tend to not have a good time when I am talking to a moron.

If you are interested wink at me and I will email you.”


Now while I feel that might not be the best way to get a girls attention, I was being honest. Now ladies out there, tell me the truth, you would most likely not respond to a guy that wrote that. My updated profile makes me sound a lot better then I really am. And for those of you that know me, probably know that I am much better in person. Also, I just have a really hard time writing about myself and giving people everything there is to know about me. I would like to think that if you are able to put everything about yourself in two paragraphs then you are not interesting or worth my time. You do have to admit on some level that is a masterpiece, which is why I kept it.


This brings me to my second point. Right before xmas I get all excited because a hot chick started a dialog with me, so I respond to her request, wait a week for her answer, respond back and I am still waiting. Seriously, fuck that shit. Why would you not do what I do if I am not interested in a person and tell them I am not interested in you? Like a person I know, she goes on these dating sites when she gets lonely and depressed. Why you might ask? Well she likes cock for starters and secondly when she has no money she knows she can fill up her week with at least four free dinners and movies. Then after each date she tells me how boring she thought the guy was. I always ask if she told him that she has no interest. The answer is always the same, well no I don’t know if I like him or not. Say what the fuck you mean please, just say you like being wanted and you like going out on dates with guys and not have to pay and you don’t want to ruin that by telling them the truth.


Not to say I am pissed, I am not. At this advanced age I know the score. I am not pressing or anything like that. In fact I almost don’t give a shit. Why you might be asking yourself? Well I will tell you why. I am working a lot during the week which takes up a lot of my time and efforts. I am pretty sure I could not give a girl that is looking for something serious the attention that they require. Because let’s be honest, when you are in a relationship, I basically go away and have to do shit for the other person and I am just not into that right now. Bottom line a girl has just a few things I need like a pussy but that won’t pay the bills.


Also, I started playing guitar again with my friend up here. We are writing surf music which is proving to be a lot of fun. No words just us acting like fools. As of right now we are calling ourselves 01 after our rating system for girls. The rating system is very easy and is based on binary code 0-I am not fucking, 1-I would, elegant in its simplicity.



I bought a long board (skateboard) and just go cruising through the park on weekends. It is very relaxing, it takes no skill at all you basically kick a few times and roll. So we ride to the end of the park which ends up at the beach and have a beer or two and ride back home. Very nice. In fact this morning I just put my head phones on and just went out. It was nice to be able to smoke and talk on the phone while I was riding.


Other then that I have just been working going out a little bit more then I would like. I find that going out is way to expensive and I would rather not spend money when I don’t need to. Sorry I am in a pissy mood, I’ll explain more at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment